More interesting dentistry facts!
- It takes 43 muscles to frown, but only 17 to smile.
- The average person spends about 45-50 seconds brushing their teeth. Dentists recommend brushing for 2-3 minutes. When brushing your teeth, listen to your favorite song to make sure you brush long enough.
- Your teeth are as unique as fingerprints. You’ve probably heard about using dental records to identify a person, but did you know that even identical twins have their own unique “dental fingerprints”?
- Flossing once a day can increase your life expectancy by 6 years!
- Placing a cap on your toothbrush is actually more harmful because bacteria favors moist environments. Uncap your toothbrush to limit the possibility of bacteria growth.
- Did you know that periodontal gum disease is the leading cause of tooth loss in people over the age of 35? Three out of 4 americans suffer from some form of periodontal gum disease.
- Ever notice that the toothbrush colors in the store are mostly shades of blue and green? Studies have shown that blue tooth brushes are sold more often than red ones.
GET IN TOUCH
- 5520 Castleberry Rd #400
- Cumming, GA 30040
- Mon-Thu: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Fri: 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. (we only have office staff, no doctor)
- Sat-Sun: Closed
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Conveniently request an appointment online or give us a call. We look forward to exceeding your expectations.Make an appointment