Oral Hygiene Care
Maintaining good oral hygiene is one of the most important things you can do for your teeth and gums. Healthy teeth not only enable you to look and feel good, they make it possible to eat and speak properly. Good oral health is important to your overall well-being. Daily preventive care, including proper brushing and flossing, will help stop problems before they develop.
- Brush thoroughly twice a day and floss daily
- Eat a balanced diet and limit snacks between meals
- Use dental products–including toothpaste–that contain fluoride
- Rinse with a flouride mouth rinse if advised to do so
- Make sure children under 12 drink fluoridated water or take a fluoride supplement if they live in a non-fluoridated area
- Visit your dentist regularly for professional cleanings and oral exams
- Replace your toothbrush every 3-4 months
The following are indications of good oral hygiene:
- Your teeth are clean and free of debris.
- Gums are pink and do not hurt or bleed when you brush or floss.
- Bad breath is not a constant problem.
- Mon-Thu: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Fri: 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. (we only have office staff, no doctor)
- Sat-Sun: Closed
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Conveniently request an appointment online or give us a call. We look forward to exceeding your expectations.Make an appointment